Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"You Don't Grow Without Change..."

My, my, my! I haven't been able to post in so long! The story is also long, oh great Goddess, what a few couple months this has been!

Well, it all started when I finally put my foot down and told Sir Knight that I'm moving back home for a bit. After the fights about that ensued, we finally agreed that I would spend some well-earned time back home. Then our horrible landlord decided to evict us so the slow stress-free move we both planned so well was dashed completely.

Sir Knight is now moved into his new apartment and as I type this I am safely ensconced in my best friend and her husband's house. No car...no job. I never thought it would be this hard to find a job! I've put in several applications at numerous places but only got one interview so far. I think it went well but I have yet to hear.

I will miss Wyoming while I'm here at home but I truly feel that this is where I need to be right now. In Lander, I felt like I was spinning my wheels and going absolutely nowhere. I'm also hoping that I will get a chance to have my own place for a while.

The drive was really long but quite fun with my best friend Karla and her husband Heath. Took us about a day and half but I finally came home and was welcomed so warmly, it totally stopped all feelings of regret. We of course took many pictures:



Karla very comically demonstrating how to hold onto one's butthole :P The truck wobbled a lot.













I have many more pictures to post but alas I must continue my job hunt. More later, dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment