Thursday, January 12, 2012

"A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have."

And lucky me, I was fortunate enough to find two!

One good thing about being unemployed at the moment is that I could be able to be with my best friend, April yesterday when she went into surgery. It was a very routine surgery and she was at a great hospital but her sister and I couldn't help but have some jitters. Luckily, I brought my new knitting stuff so her and her mom could show me what I've been doing wrong. I think I've got my technique down, I just have to practice!

When we finally got to see her after she came out of recovery, she was pretty out of it still. It was so cute though, she saw my dress (I was wearing my "Waiting For Fall" dress) and she said how cute it was. She even asked me to twirl around so she could see the back.

After coming back home I thought of another funny best friend saying:

"You can always count on your best friend to make sure you're not mooning a whole hospital ward when you're on powerful painkillers!"

Love you, April and wish you a speedy recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment