Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Enchanting Music Vol. 1

With a lack of job, I've been able to browse YouTube extensively and I have begun to dig for great Pagan music to listen to. The result is a wonderful playlist where I never have to hit "skip" once. I love every single song and have found some truly talented singers/bands.

I'd like to share these songs with you with a new series I'd like to call: Enchanting Music. I understand that some people may not appreciate the content of the songs but what I hope to do is open some minds and educate some people on something they may not like simply because they don't understand it.

Without further adieu, I present the first song in my series...

"Alligator in the House" by S.J. Tucker

This week, (and in many weeks to come) I would like to spotlight one of my favorite singer/songwriters of the Pagan persuasion: S.J. Tucker. This talented lady writes fabulous songs, has a killer voice, and isn't afraid to go there and I love it!

The song I chose is from her album Sirens, which was released in October of 2006. It's a very whimsical song that makes me smile every time I listen to it. For more info on S.J. Tucker, please go to her website http://www.sjtucker.com.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment