Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Bottom-less Unfinished Project Bin...

I admit it. I'm a pack rat. I'm a big pack rat, especially when it comes to my fabric. My bins of fabric have been getting quite unorganized of late so I began to dig through the stacks and scraps. I have a huge bin where I put my unfinished projects where I found several things in various stages of finished. It seriously has no bottom!

So for now, I think I'm going to stop starting new projects and work through this beast and get them done. I also have quite a lot of remnants that I just don't have the heart to throw out (pack rat!!). I have some clever ideas of how to use those, thanks to an article on BurdaStyle.

Anyway, here's a list of the projects I found and that need to be finished:

* jade green cotton lawn skirt
* purple burnout jersey knit wrap top
* burgundy/orange/green stripe Elinor top
* green/black check flannel pleated skirt
* fushia cotton strapless top
* green leaf print pleated sundress
* black/purple close print halter top

That's a rough list of what I have in that bin. Hopefully, I can get a bunch done today and tomorrow before I have to go back to work.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment