Sunday, August 28, 2011

Attack of the Zipper-less dresses!!

I'm still here for those of you wondering! Been sewing my little fingers off! Finally ordered my new camera which should arrive tomorrow. Then I can finally show you what I've been creating. I didn't really plan for the notions I would need so I ordered literally a dozen zippers from fabric.com. Waiting for them are a bunch of zipper-less dresses! It's so weird seeing them all draped over the back of the couch :P. They should be arriving on the 1st of September.

So just to keep you up to date, some of the dresses that I have completed (sans the zipper) are:

* "Waiting For Fall dress" 2-tiered tank dress in a brown/pink leaf print
* "Here Today, Gone to Maui dress" Maryy dress in a Hawaiian print
* "Pomegranate of Persephone dress" cap sleeve dress in a cream and magenta print
* "Luck of the Irish skirt" flared skirt in a Kelly green lawn, trimmed in forest green
* "Fun in the Ferns dress" Azalea dress from BurdaStyle in a brown/orange/green batik and brown broadcloth
* "Summer Ruby dress" halter dress in a ruby red lawn

Maybe I need to work on something that doesn't need a zipper :P And if I get my camera tomorrow like the UPS website says, I can FINALLY start posting photos again! Til then, good evening to you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment