Monday, September 5, 2011

My Knight Returns!

Finally making breakfast for two again! I must say, this month flew by! Picked up Sir Knight from the airport last night with the help of a co-worker. He's very happy to be home again. As promised, I'm going to give him a fashion show of all I've created while he's gone. Speaking of which...

Turns out my 15 x 30 Challenge was kind of a bust this time around. Didn't quite get 15 projects completed but I did get quite a few done! I'm thinking of doing it again after Halloween but making it a 10 x 30 Challenge. We'll see how that goes. Still, be onthe look out for my project posts!

Now that September has arrived it's time to start thinking Halloween costumes. To tell you the truth, I thought of my costume literally the morning after last Halloween. I had no idea hangovers were so conducive to costume creativity. :P So I have decided to be Little Red Riding Hood. I was thinking of costumes that include a cape (I loooove capes on Halloween so I don't freeze) and that's the first thing that came to mind. I dare say, I would make a very adorable LRRH!

Anyone else have plans for their costumes?

1 comment: