Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BurdaStyle Chose My Costume Idea!!

I'm very excited to announce that my random comment on BurdaStyle's blog resulted in them choosing my idea for their costume! So cool!

Since BurdaStyle is a German-based company, I thought it'd be really cool for them to dress up like the famous Grimm's fairy tale characters. They chose Sleeping Beauty, and quite a smashing costume they created!

Image from www.burdastyle.com
They adapted one of their dirndl patterns to make it. I like it so much I might make one as well, adapting it for everyday wear. My Little Red Riding Hood costume is coming along very nicely. I have the cape done with the blouse soon to follow (Post on that maybe tomorrow)

Thanks BurdaStyle for choosing my idea! Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment