Saturday, July 9, 2011

Camera Disaster...

 Hope my fellow Americans had a good 4th!

People loved my dress and the fireworks were crazy of course. The only thing that was bad was my camera got soaked with water and is now ruined. It really bummed me out! So until I get a new one, I won't be able to post pictures. :(

As I'm writing this I have the A/C and a fan on full blast so it's pretty hard to think of fall/winter right now, however, I'm still starting to plan out my fall/winter wardrobe. Per my challenge, I also need to make warm pajamas and lots of jackets! It's making me sweat more just thinking about it! At the end of the month, Burda should release their fall/winter patterns and the other companies have been releasing their early fall collections. Lots of inspiration already starting!

As much as I love new patterns and fabric, I really need to get my current inventory down a little. There are at least 3-4 pieces of yardage that I have that I know for sure what I want to make with them. That's as good a place to start as any, I think. When I get enough pieces made, it might be time to do a "handmade only" week, like I see on many blogs.

Also, there's this British site that sells woven clothing labels that you can personalize and sew into or iron onto clothing. I definitely want to purchase some of those! They're not that expensive, maybe $27 for 144! Not too much for a nice personalization to the clothes I make.

Anyway, hoping for a new camera very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment