Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blog Makeover! Getting Ready for 2012!!

New look for AoA! Yay! Getting ready for the new year with a new look around here.

Thought I'd share some photos of our little celebration at my best friends' parent's house. My own parents went to Houston to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and beautiful niece and me, alas with no job, couldn't go. *sigh*


April's dog Sadi was fascinated with my camera!

My very gracious room mates!

Karla opening her present from April.

Funny faces! We're famous for them!
April kept making me laugh!

 As you can see, I got some great knitting things! I'm very excited to learn a new skill! My 2nd mum got me started right away stitching away. I can't wait until I can knit hats and sweaters and such. I got home though and now nothing is going right, I must ask for another lesson :P

Sadi had her fun when we were done :P

Karla playing Angry Birds.
It was a really good time! I'm so grateful for my surrogate family that has been there for me for over 10 years. I love you guys!

Tomorrow I hope to be able to get some photos of what I've been sewing lately. I also created a new hairstyle that I love. Til then, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment