Thursday, December 15, 2011

Operation Remnant Removal is under way!

With my long waited return to sewing, I went through all my remnants, UFO's, and even some finished projects I never wear. One of my missions this year (and into the next) is to sew garments that I love to wear. So I took all my remnants and went through all my patterns and now I have a lot more UFO's :P.

Most of the projects are for the spring and summer because of both print and cut. That's just fine by me. One thing I've never had is a good spring/summer wardrobe! Maybe that's why I could never really like the season, I never had clothes for it so I suffered in the sweltering heat! Especially now that I'm back in Nebraska, I'll have the humidity to deal with.

Anyway, I have several new dresses in the making as well as some tops and skirts. I'm hoping to get those done soon but won't be able to take outdoor pics of them since it's freezing outside. My closet is already starting to get more color!

Wish me luck and I hope you're enjoying the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment